Senior Health Care Assistant
Unity Plus are an established health care agency, looking to recruit Senior Health Care Assistants in the Leeds, West Yorkshire areas. This role is ideal for experienced care assistants wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 – 2 shifts a week within a nursing or care home setting.
Weekly pay for Care Assistants is a Competitive Rate of Pay and this is paid via PAYE with no charge for payroll. There is an increase if you’re working as a Limited Company.
We are a national organization who take pride in looking after all our members of staff and partners. We plan a range of activities to promote key messages to educate all staff and managers to remove any stigma associated with mental health. We commit to developing an approach to mental health at work that protects and improves mental health and well-being for everyone. We extend that support for all agency workers.
All agency workers receive:
- Discounted Gym DW Fitness Membership
- Free monthly Yoga sessions and Mindful coaching held at the Head Office
Unity Plus offer Care Assistants:
- Working for a reputable national agency – Established since 2008
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Free annual mandatory training
- Advanced block booked shifts
- Optional work place pension scheme
- Provided Uniform, ID badge and regular timesheets
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
Reference ID: Senior HCA – Leeds
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Competitive Rate of Pay
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Leeds, West Yorkshire (Preferred)