Health Care Assistant
Unity Plus are looking to recruit Care Assistants in the Leeds and surrounding areas. This role is ideal for experienced care assistants wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 – 2 shifts a week within a nursing or care home setting.
Weekly pay for Care Assistants is £10.50 – £11.50 per hour and this is paid via PAYE with no charge for payroll. There is an increase if you’re working as a Limited Company.
We are a national organization who take pride in looking after all our members of staff and partners. We plan a range of activities to promote key messages to educate all staff and managers to remove any stigma associated with mental health. We commit to developing an approach to mental health at work that protects and improves mental health and well-being for everyone. We extend that support for all agency workers.
All agency workers receive:
- Discounted Gym DW Fitness Membership
- Free monthly Yoga sessions and Mindful coaching held at the Head Office
Unity Plus offer Care Assistants:
- Working for a reputable national agency – Established since 2008
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Advanced block booked shifts
- Optional work place pension scheme
- Provided Uniform, ID badge and regular timesheets
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
- Free Basic Life Support Training Course designed for all Care Assistants
- On-going Staff Development – Qualification opportunities, specialized training courses
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Refer a friend scheme*Terms apply
- 6 months UK paid experience in the role of care assistant within the last 5 years
- Proof of right to work in the UK
About the service:
Our client’s services include EMI, Dementia and Residential Homes. The role entails supporting registered nurses taking responsibility for the physical and emotional wellbeing and social care needs of the residents. You will be assisting residents with all aspects of personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals and updating records. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships and promote the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV.
Unity Plus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Reference ID: Leeds HCA
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £10.00-£10.50 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Leeds, West Yorkshire (Preferred)